In the modern age, the world has been progressed from one stage to another stage. One of the promising filed of succession is technology. When we talk about technology, the use of laptops and computer has been enhanced in every field. The use of computers and laptops has been on the rise in the education and administration and management sectors. Both areas utilize laptops and computers to retain their documents record. The making of presentations, assignments, and other important tasks are one of the significant aims of the laptop and computers. Several kinds of programs are installed on the laptop and computers to prepare them to work nicely and effectively. One of the best-installed programs on laptops is MS office. Moreover, other layouts are also been employed in these devices to make the job stronger and more effective.
Before going to the subject matter, it is very significant to magnify to the readers that why most people prefer to Convert word to Pdf file. Here are some of the strong points for the explanation of the subject topic that why do the individuals crave to keep their Word document in the Pdf?
Formation of the Data can be Changed in Word File:
One of the main purposes is that when some files of Word are opened on another PC or Laptop, the format of the file might be changing. It can generate the problem for the users, who has spent a lot of time and effort on the data. For example, if a student has finalized his assignment and takes out the print of his documents, his format can be altered in the hard file. It will lead to a waste of time, money, and effort as well. While in Pdf, there is no trouble like this It is more secure to protect the data in its original form.
Word Files Can Cause Frustration for Students:
Similarly, if someone opens his data on another computer, the references and table of contents might be changed. It may create frustration for the students. So, it is better to keep the data in Pdf file.
Many Versions of MS
MS Word has a lot of versions like 2003,2007 and 2010 etc. If the file is made by the user in one format of MS office and unlocked in another old version, it might not be opened suitably. While Pdf has not multiple versions. Due to the same version of PDF, it is more secure to open the data.
PDF Files are Mobile Device-Friendly
MS office is usually more convenient for PC and Laptops. While the Pdf is easily available on mobile devices, like tablets, Android, etc Most of the pdf versions are free and easy to accessible MS word has required special apps that may be required a little penny and other technical verification. Besides it, Word may be expired after a certain period. There is not any issue in Pdf.
PDF files are Non-Editable
Most people prefer to keep their manuscripts in the form of a Pdf version because it is not editable. If we forward our data in the form of a pdf, there are no chances to edit the specific file.
Steps to Convert the Word File into PDF:
I have given some reasons to convert the Word file into a PDF file. It will be more appropriate for the readers if I explain the method through which one can convert the Word file into Pdf file. There are many different app and software available on the PC and Laptops through which one can convert his Word file to Pdf file. I will give some general steps to convert your Word file into Pdf file.
- One of the simplest ways to convert the word into Pdf is through Microsoft Word itself.
- Open the file in Microsoft Word, that you want to convert in the pdf.
- Go to the File option. This option is given on the top menu bar on the left side of the bar.
- When you click on the File, a different option will appear in front of users. Go to Save as.
- When you click to save as a different option will appear in the save as type menu and from there, you can select the PDF.
- When you click on the PDF, the file will convert into PDF.
Besides the above methods, if any user has don’t the MS office, but he has to convert the file on an emergency basis for someone else. You can follow the given steps.
- There are a lot of conversion sites available on google. You need simply to provide them your word file, that specified sites will provide your Word files into PDF file immediately. Some files are available for free rates and others are paid. Paid sites facilities the user in more convenient and useful ways.
- Users can upload the file on google drive and convert the file into a google document. Then google documents can be translated into PDF files.