With time, we humans are getting technologically advanced day-by-day. If we talk about HP, the brand has witnessed drastic changes in the last few years. HP has always been known for offering high-end products and software including advanced features. All these products have made our life easier and introduced us to the technology in the most advanced way. With that being said, it doesn’t mean you will not face any issues or glitches with HP products and software.
Fret no more, as HP Support Assistant is always there to assist you. No matter which HP product do you use or for how long you have been using it, technical errors are inevitable. So HP offers reliable technical assistance by the way of its Support Assistant for your products so that you don’t feel left out while dealing with issues.
HP Support Assistant- The Assistance You Need
Though HP offers easy to use interface and features, technical errors may occur every now and then. You may even feel stuck if you aren’t able to handle them on your own. That’s when HP Support Assistant comes to your rescue. If you haven’t heard about it before, it is a free tool offered by HP for its laptops and computers. If you need assistance with your HP printer, you can download the HP printer assistant.
This HP support assistance provider, with the help of updates and self-help options aid you in resolving computer issues. You get it in-built in Windows operating system for your HP devices and even if you have recently updated your device to Windows 10, HP support assistant will always come handy to quickly resolve issues.
What Functions does HP Support Assistant Perform?
Installing the software is not sufficient until you don’t know what does HP support assistant actually do? HP Support Assistant is responsible for resolving issues with your HP computers and makes sure that your device is functioning smoothly without any glitches. It is a software that manages the updates of your computer keeping it secured. Here are the noteworthy features of HP Support Assistant that you need to know about:
- Detects and resolved the issues in HP computers
- Secures data by the way of providing reliable support to users
- Gives you information about the latest updates or versions of HP Software and Driver
- Get the solutions for your issues in the form of prompts
- An economic solution to all your issues with HP computers and laptops.
All in all, HP Support Assistant is an inexpensive and reliable way of troubleshooting HP PC’s errors with the involvement of programmed updates, tune-ups, diagnostic tools, and other support options.
How to Get HP Support Assistant for Your Device?
To find HP Support Assistant on Windows 10 or any other Windows, you can look for it in the blue question mark in the taskbar of your device. Alternatively, you can use the software from the Start menu of Windows or enter ‘HP Support Assistant’ in the search box of the start menu. If none of these helped you, follow the given steps to download and install the program manually:
- Go to the official webpage of HP Support Assistant and click on ‘Download HP Support Assistant’.
- The download box will appear, click on ‘Save’.
- Once the download completes, click on ‘Run’ and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is over, click on ‘Yes’ and then press ‘Finish’ to restart your device.
- After the system restarts, look for the HP Support Assistant icon on the taskbar.
- Click on the application to start using it.
If you are getting an error message that ‘HP support assistant won't open’ or if the software is not working on your device, make sure you have installed its latest version. In case the error is still there, first uninstall the older version and then install the updated version. To update the HP support assistant, you simply have to visit the official website and download the latest copy.
How to Disable HP Support Assistant?
It is not recommended to delete or disable HP Support Assistant as you will no longer get updates related to the latest software or driver. In case the program is facing issues, you can temporarily disable it using the guide provided below:
- Launch the HP Support Assistant on your computer by double-clicking it and then click on ‘Settings’ of the program.
- Go to the ‘Health Analysis’ tab and click on the ‘Frequency’ drop-down menu; then choose ‘Never’.
- Next, click on the button given besides ‘Never Check for Updates’.
- Click on the ‘Tune-Up’ tab and select the ‘Tune-Up Schedule: Frequency’ drop-down menu; again choose ‘Never’.