Brother printers are known to be of superior quality, reliable, and versatile. Their wireless models are more efficient as they let you print without making a move. However, due to their technical nature, you may face difficulty in connecting a wireless brother printer to the network.
So in case, your Wi-Fi brother printer is not working properly, you will not be able to get the best out of it. For that, you must know how to connect wireless Brother Printer to Wi-Fi or else go through this guide to know the required troubleshooting.
Solution-1 Restart Everything
You should start the troubleshooting by restarting your printer and the Wi-Fi network as follows:
- Turn your printer off and take out the power cable.
- Give a restart to your Wi-Fi router and modem.
- Then turn on the printer and press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Open the wireless settings of your printer, select your network, and try to connect your printer with it.
Solution-2 Reset your Wi-Fi
If you still cannot connect your Brother printer to Wi-Fi, try to reset the Wi-Fi as follows:
- Open the settings of your printer and then select the ‘Network’ option.
- Next, select the option ‘Reset Network Settings’.
- Press 1 to reset the network and your printer will start resetting the settings.
- This will reset the Wi-Fi and now you can connect it to your Brother printer after the printer finishes rebooting.
Solution-3 Use WPS Method
You can also use the WPS method, if your brother printer not connecting to Wi-Fi, using the given instructions:
- Look for the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router.
- Next, press the wireless setup button on your modem or router and the LED will start blinking.
- On your printer, press the WPS button and this will make your printer go in Wi-Fi setup mode.
- Wait for a while and then check the LED light on the Wi-Fi button on your printer as this will indicate if the Wi-Fi setup is complete.
Solution-4 Update Brother Printer Driver
One of the reasons due to which Brother Printer won't connect to Wi-Fi is if the driver of the printer has gone outdated. Not only this but updating the printer driver can also fix the following errors:
To update your Brother Printer Driver, you need to go to the official website and download a full driver and software package from the Downloads section.
Hopefully, all the instructions provided in this guide will help if your Brother printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi on Windows or on Mac.
Tags: #cannot connect brother printer to wifi, #brother printer not connecting to wifi, #brother printer not connecting to wifi mac, #brother printer won't connect to wifi, #how do i reset the wifi on my brother printer, #wifi brother printer not working